There is so much to see and do in Lowell, Michigan! From a vibrant art scene to local eats to numerous parks, lakes and golf courses, Lowell welcomes foodies, outdoorsy-types, museumgoer’s and everyone in between.
Parks and Golf Courses
- Deer Run Golf Club
- Arrowhead Golf Course
- Stoney Lakeside Park & Lowell Dog Park (1200 Bowes Road, 53 acres and 27-acre lake)
- Recreation Park (225 S. Broadway, 30 acres)
- Creekside Park (1550 Gee Drive, 22.18 acres)
- Washington Street Property / Boy Scout Cabin (1047 Washington, 27.3 acres)
- Rogers Field / Moose Properties (328 Front Street, 19.5 acres)
- Upper Bridge Property (1245 Grand River, 19.86 acres)
Concerts & Festivals
- Showboat Sizzlin’ Summer Concerts are FREE concerts held in Riverwalk Plaza on Tuesday evenings in the summer months.
- Fallasburg Fall Festival is a two-day event featuring fine arts and crafts, live music, food and more! It’s held in Fallasburg Park every September.
- Lowell Riverwalk Festival
- LowellArts Festival
Museums & Observatories
Dining options abound in Lowell! Local favorites include:
From antiques to boutiques, Lowell has it all! For a complete list of shops, visit www.discoverlowell.org.
- Lowell Area Schools
- Grand Valley State University
- Davenport University
- Grand Rapids Community College